This article is a complete guide to Root and Unroot Samsung Galaxy ace. Samsung’s Galaxy ace S5830 unveiled recently gone through the mobile market with a huge success. The Samsung galaxy ace works on Android 2.3 Gingerbread O.S , 800 MHz processor , 5Mp camera and includes special features like Geo tagging, face and smile detection. Even though most of the people considers this phone with no alternative , it cannot support some application as the O.S version is of low-grade. So, to upgrade the O.S version Rooting must be done. Here’s a complete guide to Root and Unroot Samsung Galaxy ace S5830….
Root and Unroot Samsung Galaxy ace:
Necessity of rooting:
Rooting is nothing but, just adding some new features to the phone’s O.S by upgrading it to a newer version. Rooting increase the performance of the phone and adds support for running applications which cannot be compatible with the older O.S version. We can install custom ROM’s by Rooting the device.
Even though Rooting benefits a lot it has some backlogs too. Rooting voids the phone’s warranty and making mistakes during Rooting processes may mess up the Phone O.S.
Secure measures to be considered:
- Enable USB debugging on your phone before starting the rooting process. This can be enabled by following the given path Settings>Applications>Development>USB Debugging
- Make sure that the phone’s battery is at least 60% filled as the Rooting process consumes a lot of battery power.
- Make a backup of files like Messages, Images, Contacts and any other files needed as they will be erased during the Rooting process.
- Before starting the rooting process close programmes like Antivirus, Firewall security and Samsung related applications on pc to prevent the interruption of rooting process.
- After considering all the above measures continue to the rooting process.
Rooting Samsung Galaxy ace :
- To get started download the Samsung Galaxy ace rooting package to your Pc. Download it Here
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy ace to pc Via USB and copy the downloaded zip file to the SD card of the phone.
- Switch off the phone and hold on the volume up button, OK button and press the power button to switch to recovery mode.
- In recovery mode only Volume buttons and power button can be used. So, by using the volume buttons locate the zip file you have copied previously and press the power button to select it.
- Rooting process takes some time so, maintain patience in you until 10-15 min
- After the completion of the rooting process the phone automatically starts. If it doesn’t happens, go back to main menu and select “Reboot system” option for a manual reboot.
Hurrah! you have successfully completed the rooting process. Now you can enjoy newer applications and Games on you head set with updated O.S version.
Note: We won’t consider ourselves responsible if any thing goes wrong with your phone while Rooting process. Try this process at your own risk. It is just a guide to root and unroot Samsung galaxy ace
Unrooting Samsung Galaxy ace:
Unrooting is nothing but, just downgrading the O.S version to the original version installed in the phone previously. And it smashes all the benefits availed by rooting the phone. But the profitable matter is unrooting brings back the warranty assigned for the phone by the mobile Company.
Before starting the process consider and follow all the secure measures mentioned above and follow the below steps to unroot your Samsung Galaxy ace:
- Download Samsung Galaxy ace unrooting package HERE to your pc.
- Connect your phone to your PC Via USB and copy the downloaded zip file to the root directory of the Micro SD card of the phone.
- Now Switch to recovery mode by following the steps mentioned above in Rooting process.
- Using volume buttons select the zip file and press the power button to select the zip file.
- After the completion of the rooting process the phone starts automatically or else you can complete Unrooting process by selecting “Reboot System” option in main menu for manual reboot.
Now you have successfully completed the Unrooting process of Samsung Galaxy ace without any bugs.
Warning: Do not de-plug the phone from PC while the rooting or Unrooting is processing.
My final Words:
I hope you might have got an idea to Root and Unroot Samsung Galaxy ace. So, take care that your mobile doesn’t crash or mess up with the newer O.S.